Thursday, January 3, 2008

Oops Changed my mind again

I can't seem to stick with any particular blog. I started to use a Typepad blog around August, but now I've decided to switch back to this blogspot account.

Alot has happened since my last entry: I got married, got my ravelry invitation, and Scout is almost a full grown cat. I finished that stripe scarf way back in the summer, and I finished April's scarf several weeks ago. I also knitted my first lace project, the ribbed and lace bolero designed by Kelly Maher .

Right now, I am still crocheting the same afghan that I started around last March. I'm having a bit of trouble on the first round of the edging. I've also started a few new projects, like a baby blanket for my friend who is due in June...though that's still in the planning phase. I also started a new lace knitting project, Leda's Dream Stole . I'm using jade sapphire's 2 ply mongolian silk/cashmere yarn in a gorgeous teal color. So far, I've made 2 swatches to get my needle size right, have successfully made my first provisional cast-on, and have completed the first 11 rows... Looks like I'll be working on this one for a while.

I'll try to do a better job of keeping up with this blog in the future.

No comments: