Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I need a nice shawl

Due to the poorly planned color scheme and a closet already overflowing with scarfs ( the feeling of accomplishment quick fix ), I'm going to scratch the second scarf.

::IDEA LIGHT BULB TURNS ON::
I'll add the yarn to my stash...just kidding. Well, not really. I do intend to add the yarn to my stash. But my bright idea is that I NEED a nice dressy shawl to pair with something like a little black dress...so that's my new project. Now, if I can escape from work for a trip to the yarn shop.

1 comment:

TrampledbyGeese said...

Hi there. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

I love your photos of the cats, and it looks like you have a good blog going here. Kittens and yarn make such a fun combination, too bad my cat is afraid of yarn now, it use to be such an adventure to knit around her.

What kind of shawl were you thinking about?